Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Adhura Love

As an immigrant, adjusting to a big city hospital where I went for my medical training was hard. He was my senior fellow. I survived and graduated due to the courtesy of his extreme support. We clicked from the very first day. He was a bizarre person. He used to sit at the nursing counter all night if a patient needed help. He only took small breaks in between to smoke. He was a chain smoker but cut down on cigarettes due to work. All women around lusted him, and he was equally popular, from arrogant surgeons to simple janitors. His personality was like butter - neither liquid nor solid, salty and energetic.


Woh sub ka tha magar kisi ka na tha


We graduated, parted, and met after three years. We spent all night roaming Chicago downtown in my navy blue Ford Mustang. He asked me to drive by the Congress Hotel, where he had a goodbye kiss from his lost love - years ago. 


Jis se usne apni roh se bhi barh ke muhabbat ki


He told me; she squeezed me up to my last drop that night before planting a shocking goodbye kiss. It explained his butter-like personality - in a state somewhere between life and death.


Woh sub ke liye mojud tha magar wahan na tha


*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" She squeezed him for 2 full nights"-lol that sounds funny, is he a toothpaste tube

mystic-soul said...

i will reserve my comments....!!!!!