Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Thanks to Corona

The debate of reaction and over-reaction (Philadelphia vs St Louis model) to COVID is another story, but at a personal level, it gave me a pause to think of my idiosyncrasies. After many months, I sat down with my neighbor for more than an hour (deserve another post), an unusual thing in American society. I see more kids in the neighborhood and more people taking walk around the lake. And the best part, fewer people rushing to beat the race of life - and so the fewer cars on the road!!!

1 comment:

bsc said...

Your previous Urdu note is combined here
"apnay ander ki khali jaghon ko pur kerna seekhiyay"
That brings me to the Under wali jagah the heart
Spending time talking to your heart may bring you closer to yourself and will have as varied an effect on you as the life itself Sure some of the things may not be pleasant but we do need to look at ourselves bad as well as not bad Would it be beneficial? I dont know it may be!!!
Soofis suggest a Muraqaba, looking at and concentrating on Mehboob in your heart-divine presence
I am not able to reach there but one can try ridding off the unnecessary thoughts at least