Friday, July 13, 2007

I am sorry, Amin bhai


Mere bohut kum qaribi janne wale logon ko mere blog ka pata hai, un main se aik amin bhai hain. Amin bhai ka taaluq Ahmadabad, India se hai. Accidentally he bumped into my blog and somehow identified me. Kuch dinon pehle main ne apne blog main aik suna huwa quote tehreer kiya tha ke: "It is not healthy to have only one child. If you can procreate, have atleast 2, preferably 3 children. A single child has to succumb life long to you-are-the-only-hope pressure of parents and parents themselves direct all their overdue positive and negative attention to one single child".

Amin bhai peechle jumme namaz ke baad mile, kehne lage: "Tum ne bari asani se jo likh diya, mujhe us se ittafaq nahi aur woh dusron ke liye bara taklif deh ho sakta hai"

Main ne kaha: "Main samjha nahi"

Unhon ne ooper likhe quote ka hawala diya aur kehne lage: "Hamara sirf aik beta hai. Hum chahte to 3/4 paida ker lete. Allah ka diya sab kuch hai.....After my son was born, I was diagnosed with diabetes. Very severe diabetes. My father was severe diabetic and we all siblings have brittle diabetes. I don't want to bring another soul in this world to battle all complications of diabetes just for the sake of my and my wife's ego and pleasure..............Yaar tumhare post ne dukhi ker diya tha"

No comments: