Thursday, April 04, 2013

Son!

When my son was born he had to sit in a car seat facing rear but at completion of first year he was seating forward with strap on car seat! ...And as time flied, he graduated to booster seat and by age 10/80 lbs, he was allowed to sit only with seat belt - but still in back seats. Last week, as I needed help with directions, I asked him to come and sit at passenger side in front.

It did not strike me till I started driving. A sudden rush of emotions engulfed me. My son was sitting like an adult in front with me! For a moment, he looked like a mature grown human being. I felt like 'task accomplished'!

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Before you know it, he'll be driving that car himself :-). I'd say its task well done :-)

Mystic said...

Agree!

So your blog after long time again..very refreshing!