Monday, March 27, 2023

Man Walks into a Room

Unfortunately, now wifi is available while in flight. It takes away the pleasure of "me time." I still try to behave. I keep my phone and devices off and read a book. Last week, I was on my way to San Fransico, and as the plane took off, I realized I had no book in my bag. While searching in my bag, my fellow passenger got curious and asked if I had lost something. I said no. I just forgot my book on this damn long flight. She smiled and gave me a book from her backpack. She was a UCSF student. The book was Man Walks into a Room by Nicole Krauss. I thoroughly enjoyed the book on both my lags of flight. She was kind enough to let me keep the book as I was only half done after the first lag. A book is the best gift. What a remarkable novel, despite some slight flaws in the storyline.

Sharing a page here (screenshot).



No comments: