I was tagged by "The Baji" . Let see.
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
1. As a child worked in candy factory with 3-5 rupees (5-10 pennies) a day.
2. In College days, worked as private tutor.
3. Worked night shifts without any off at gas station.
4. Working in a corporate office of a big health system as patients' clinical safety officer.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
There are many movies but I watch particular scenes from my collection as I recall them. One scene was from movie "Sharabi" when Amitabh go to his father to inform about "Munshi ji's" death. I believe that was Amitabh's peak of acting. Also watched one song and pretty erotic dance of Madhuri in movie "Beta" - dhak dhak kerne laga. Or like last scene from Jack Nicholson's About Schmidt . And many more !!
Four Places I Have Lived
2. New York
3. Ft. Lauderdale
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Twilight zone
4. Any show from Moin Akhtar
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
4. Toronto and Niagara Falls
Four Books I Love
1. A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
2. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
3. Nuskha-hai Wafa - Faiz Ahmad Faiz
4. Raja Gidh - Banu Qudsia
Four Websites I Visit Daily
3. Pakistani newspaper - JANG
4. Google - hahaha
Four Favorite Foods
2. 16 ounce well done steak with lot of A-1 sauce
3. Dahi bare
4. spicy Shirmps cooked in oil.
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Any place with snow
4. New york walking in Manhattan
Four People Whom I Tag Next