Thursday, June 02, 2011

Ma ki Bad-Dua?

Posted as described

(Episode 1)

Us ne mujh se ye kaha...

"How can that even happen? I had no reason to lost my case. It was 'my hard earned' money. It was at least $ 300,000 and if you count legal interest on it, its about half million dollars. Even their attorney was sure, they will lost but jury went against and we lost. I could have paid my son's college. Its very depressing to see my own hard earned money to whisk away in front of me. I had best lawyers' firm in town and even its hard for them to comprehend why we lost..."

(Episode 2)

"Mujeh to yun lagta hai bete aur bahu pe bojh hun. Yahan 'basement' main pari rehti hun. Yahin pe kitchen, bathroom aur bistar hai. Din main aik dafa bhi ooper chali jaun to bahu ke tewar badal jaate hain. Abhi woh saare 'Disney' ghum aaye. Main 'maid' ke sahare pari rahi. Mujeh kaunsa 'Disney' jana tha magar main ne bete se kaha:-

"Neeche microwave kharab ho gaya hai. Naya lagwa do. Khana garam kerna parta hai".

Us ne jhirak ke mana ker diya: "amma aap ko microwave kiya kerna hai. Yunhi kha liya karain".

Yaqeen karo! gori naukrani apne ghar se purana microwave le aayi mere liye.

Main khud apni nazron main gir gai ke $100 ke microwave ke liye yun bete ke aage girgirana para.

Bus dua kerti hun jald mere Allah ka bulawa aa jaye".

5 comments:

bsc said...

Episode one I have difficulty in connecting but I understand the loss may have something to do with his bad behavior to get Man baddua.
Ep. 2. I know of one baita and bahoo who have done even worse. The father before death had left the house for his wife but baita and bahoo usurped it and let her live very much like the ep. 2 mother. She was helped by our community etc. I am not at liberty to give more details but suffice it to say that her husband worked with me in Islamic society long time ago. May Allah award him Jannah and may Allah guide this son who may face one day what he has done to his mother. There is till time for him to redeem his sins. Mothers always forgive

mystic-soul said...

Yes..I am wondering..is there a relationship in life between things done and things happen to us? --- makafate-amal?

bsc said...

Yes Mystic (I feel like saying baitay but being open I feel somewhat hesitant) Muakfaat -e-amal is as sure as when you put something to fire it will burn. The only thing is it will be either here in this world or in the hereafter or both, but it must happen

mystic said...

Dear uncle,

for sure call me beta! I am just like your son...

beyond said...

i believe in karma,makafate_amal etc etc is one of the truths of our life.my heart bleeds for that mother.i hope that in my old age,i dont have to be in need of anyone InshAllah.