Thursday, August 16, 2018

Leenah Nasir blog

In the last few months, life has taken a toll on my time and I don't blog regularly (though many times I really want to). Meanwhile, I browse various 'desi' blogs while waiting for my flights or in between my other work. I came across this beautiful blog of a Pakistani lady. As I love real-life stories, her blog attracted me as a mirror image of my blog, but she is more refined and has a gift of writing skills. I was in ave after reading her stories: Survival and "Rahat ke Intzar ka Rog".

http://leenahnasir.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

bsc said...

Totally agree with you. Intizar key piyaas reader ko bhi lagg jati hay and yes powerful writing piercing the heart of the reader

mystic-soul said...

Somehow, the field of medicine is getting overburden.