Sunday, August 01, 2021

Nothing is accidental

I made a conscious decision to donate all of my books to people since I realized: "Jin kitaboN se kirdar main pukhtagi naa aaye woh gadhe be ladaa bojh hi hai". 

In any case, it was getting hard to find a person who can value all my classic Urdu collections - many of them are now out of print. I made announcements in local WhatsApp groups with titles/pics, inquired via friends and families - but no one was interested. 

I accidentally bump a person in a local mosque where I went to help in a vaccine drive. The point is that I promised a few months ago, but on that particular day, I was post-call after 24 hours at Trauma ER and had to go reluctantly & tired. I guess things are meant to happen in a specific way. This person was ecstatic finding these books and has a good comprehension of Urdu literature.


 

No comments: