Saturday, July 21, 2012

On 'God's Particle' and "Maraqbaye Maut"!

In this blog, I have described my obsession, quest, and opinion about paranormal stuff.


1996 was one remarkable year. I used to live alone in an apartment in Chicago. In the summer of 1995, I start experimenting with OOB (Out of Body) exercises. There was no Internet (at least for me). I spend hours and hours at Barnes & Noble reading books on its technique. In between, I found a book on "Maraqbaye Maut" (Death Yoga). After a few months, as my fear started subsiding and I started getting more comfortable, I experienced "vibes" (shaking of the whole body) before the astral body detached from the material body. I often floated on the roof or went down under the bed - away from my body! And in a few instances, sailed to places that were beyond comprehension. I doubt it was anything like or near death! It may even be just hypnagogic seizures or pure neuro-psychiatry.


But one thing was sure - I had this extreme wish not to return to my body during those moments. I sincerely hoped to die. The sense of 'latafat' (lightness) was mind-boggling. At least I remember one moment when I saw all my loved ones happily living without me. No! I didn't pass through any tunnel or see any light described in NDE (Near Death Experience).


I am a very skeptical person. I can't be spiritual as I tend to ask for reasoning. Banda banne ke liye janne se ziyada manne ki shart hai. For a long time, I scratch my head looking for an explanation for those phenomena. I firmly believed there was nothing religious or spiritual about it.


This discovery of God's particle helped me understand this astral body's levitation from the body. It explains the release of energy from the mass with a few mental exercises. If you feel compelled, google it. It's an exciting discovery of science! (here)


(If you want to experience and have fun with OOB - be my guest. But those "Vibes" - shaking of the whole body - will cripple your muscles for 2/3 days - or maybe I am myopathic, I guess)

*

No comments: