Sunday, March 25, 2007

A motherly love

Once upon a time, long long ago, in cowboys' land, a 'gori' was married to a Pakistani guy..... (interesting tale from 'sobia', a white american who keeps blog of interesting cultural clash while married to a Pakistani). - with permission from sobia.


Once, when we were dating, I found a card all about love and missing you and thinking of you to Ibrim signed from some Amy.

I was livid....who the hell was this Amy?

Obviously one of those morons who think their name looks cool spelled all weird.....

you know: Casey as KC or Jennifer as Jenniefur or Mandy as Mandii? Lisa as Liza?? Yeah that dumb Amy biatch spelled her name with an "I" too.

MORON! I thought. I'M GOING TO KICK IBRIM'S ASS, THEN I'M GOING TO GO FIND AMI AND DOT HER "EYE" FOR HER!

Yeah, I felt pretty dumb when Ibrim told me Ami was not Amy....but "uh-me"...as in MOM in Urdu.

Turns out the MORON was Sobeeyuh instead. *Sigh*

4 comments:

Jose Luis Hernandez Ortega said...

Wow

that was interesting

funny

mystic-soul said...

It appears you are in maxico...r u?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...Love it! once upon a time in cowboy land ha ha ah ha...I'm going to have to remember that line ha ha ha tooo funny!

Thanks for linking me!

mystic-soul said...

you are welcome...