Sunday, November 22, 2009

Name and luck

Mera khayal hai ye durust hai ke aadmi ki zindagi pe uske naam ka bara gehra asar hota hai.

It happened to me as I start using last name rather than my father's name. My first cousin comletely get cured of his chronic sickness as he changed his first name. Some womens' life get screwed with new married name and few women get new life..In many cultures, great care and importance is given in naming kids.

If your life is stuck or under bad stars or going with bad luck for long time or if you are just accident prone - try new nick, start using your middle name or last name more - try it - it may help.

I don't know how to explain it. It may be completely anecdotal or just my bias but I have seen it working. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Amreen khan said...

Sir, u r absolutely right... humare naam ka humari zindagi mein bahut asar hota hai…meine bhi apna nick name apni professional life mein 2 saal pehle se use karna shuru kiya haiiiiii …I found a very very nice boss in the whole world…now people knows me as a Amreen.

mystic said...

I hope it continues to bring positive effect in your life....

NaVeed said...

it does work !! i have seen such cases too

mystic said...

hmmmmm. At least I am not alone in such thinking.