Friday, February 19, 2010

3 Rules

I am lucky in the sense that I met many interesting people in life (or probably I have this psychological dyslexia of noticing them more). When we were in grade 6, we had a relatively young teacher. On first day he told his 3 rules in class......

Rule no. 1 - "I Rule"
Rule no. 2 - "When I speak, no one else speak"
Rule no. 3 - "When you speak, only you speak"

(Is class main sirf mera qanoon chale ga. Jub main bolunga to sirf main bolun ga magar jub aap bolain ge tub sirf aap bolain ge)

5 comments:

mao said...

good rules considering we have a habit in our culture to interrupt others - mea culpa!

mystic said...

Mea culpa bole to?......"Me Culprit too"?

Anonymous said...

I'm also accused of cutting off! Oh well, on the other hand, I am a good listener too! :-)

mystic said...

What amuze me now more is Rule # 1: "I rule"

mao said...

@mystic - mea culpa is latin for "I'm guilty too" ...I think you got it right