Sunday, December 04, 2011

Saima-2

 Somebody send me a personal email asking for a follow up on one story I did on Saima (or here). Here is the follow up.

Saima finally told her husband about her previous illegitimate child from her teenage life and it resulted in following domino effect. I will put everything as factually happened so probably no literary 'chashni'.

1. Saima's husband divorced her and kicked her out of the house!
2. Saima  found her daughter and she accepted her, and actually that's the only good part of this story. They both keep in touch with each other.
3. Saima's husband after divorce lost all his business and Child Support dropped down only to $300 per month which brought Saima literally on street. Though she finds odd job on and off but they pay very minimal money (without any skill).
4. Saima's one son dropped out from college and moved on with his life. He is angry on his mother whom he thinks of as slut now (some brainwashing from dad)!
5. To save second son from dropping out from college she found an old Pakistani married sugar daddy who helps her out financially but naturally she has to pay in some other way! (I will not get judgmental here)
6. Due to above all, she lost all respect in conservative desi community and she is now rarely seen in public.
7. Saima took truth to end by informing the guy who fathered her daughter years ago but he didn't show any interest! (let say didn't give S***)

Sachhai ki bohat bhari qeemat ada ki hai Saima ne

Last time I heard from her about 6 months ago (since she changed her #), when I texted her just to find out how she is doing and she text me back the following song!

4 comments:

bsc said...

Sacchai i bht bhari qimt ada ki hay
Absolutely true. I wish I could have advised her NOT to tell such 'mistake' to anybody. I do not know hat circumstances made her do that. There is no doubt men especialy Eastern men cannot swallow that at all If one was to reverse that i.e. husband tells of his premarital mistake, the situation may be different I believe. I know I am writing late here but I am surprised others did not comment on what I am saying now. Dont you think it raises that question?

mystic-soul said...

Uncle - from my first post on Saima months ago it was evident that she took risk - knowingly worst may happen. And it did. But what amaze me that she was willing to pay any price for the sake of truth....

There are definitely 2 sets of standards when it comes to men and women - in our 'desi' culture....

Anonymous said...

On your earlier post, I had commented “declare everybody the truth and endure what comes after.”
The consequences faced by this woman were expected.
(Although I was little surprised to learn that her husband & Son have not pardon/excuse her (keeping in mind her young age at the time of error & before any other relationship)
If these relations do not apply forgiveness than who will?
Notes:
1. We have learned, price paid by one woman. She passed the life test.
(Now the connection with the sugar daddy needs to be sorted out, this will have another effect)
2. The man who was responsible for her pregnancy, the husband, the son who left her and now the sugar daddy, all will pay the price. We may not know about this but everybody will pay.
“What goes around comes around”.
3. We all are connected & we all make mistakes, we must learn to forgive, otherwise we all are going to suffer/pay the price.
A Single glitch in universe: creates effects, Action – Re Action.
It will all jot down to “CHARACTER”. MY GOD and BY GOD, before we teach anything to the coming generation/our kids, WE MUST TEACH THEM CHARACTER” THE MORALS.

mystic said...

Anony: I completely agree with you!