Sunday, August 16, 2020

Armageddon

Over centuries, humans in every genre, including religion, science, philosophy, or mythology, have argued instead guessed about Armageddon's nature. Due to my recent heavy involvement with pandemic patients' care, I recalled my old interaction with an Australian archeologist I met during travel. He told me:


 "I am 70 years old and have studied many old civilizations. I concluded that humans tend to survive wars, diseases, and catastrophes. All societies, civilizations, and cultures run their bell curve. They rise to their glories and fade away in the books of history. If Armageddon is supposed to happen, and this planet needs to get destroyed, my prediction is will happen in a moment! It may be an asteroid hitting a planet or a global nuclear holocaust. Although it sounds scary, there is a solace that suffering would be very short!"


*

1 comment:

bsc said...

So tue and completely according to Quranic words about Qiyamat
Other thing about Bell what he says was expressed in Persian
ہر کمالے را زوالے
ہر زوالے را کمالے