Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pets


Interesting reproduction from Sohnee's blog with her permission. Personally, I have no opinion about cats, but earlier I wrote my taya's story tota and jinn- 2. For 2 nights in a row, 2 of our dogs died before he died. Hamari dadi amma kehti thin..."Do din tuk kutte farishton ko apni jaan de ker rokte rahe..." 


"Today was fun. We attended our friends’ (a lesbian couple’s) daughter’s birthday. They have 20+ cats - no snickers, please, though our friends would be happy to giggle about the lesbian cat household. Our friend rescues cats; they just rescued a pregnant cat, took her to the vet for a C-section, helped deliver her kittens (of which one survived). She told me today that she talks to cats and that when she met this cat, she found out she was pregnant even though she didn’t look it (the cat is very very small). I told them my mother says that cats “take” your illnesses. They agreed enthusiastically; they said that two of their cats who don’t get near anyone, sleep around the cat-lover’s chest (she has cardiac disease)."

No comments: