Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"whore!"

Rohit is my blogroll. I love his stories! Another classic piece from Rohit (Mumbai)

.......

Before he could complete, she leaned forward and asked, “Why is it so hard to say that you want to sleep with me? That my breasts are attractive? That you wanna fuck me hard?”
 
She smiled and continued, “Let me not make it so difficult for you. Gaurav, you don't like spending time with me. Because you don’t know me. You are sexually attracted towards me. That is all for now. I am not denying that you may get romantically interested in me. But that’s for later, when you know me a little more. However, I don't see much of a possibility of that happening. If you can't stand my directness, which is a part of who I am, what else will you be able to like me for?”

.......  Read full story here  

4 comments:

Rohit Kumar said...

thank u so much for sharing this! :)

mystic said...

Rohit... Somehow your blog and link stopped working. Please check

mystic-soul said...

Rohit has decided to take off from blog. He has deleted his blog. I emailed him. He has his reasons to do that. I hope, he writes and resurrect his blog again.

Would be a waste if has not saved all his previous stories

Aly said...

Oh I wish I could read his stories :(