Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Life!

Nothing major! Just cycling of life. I had a barrage of bad news in the last few days, one after another. It reminded me of an old sentence of my one friend:

"Life is like a group sex where whoever gets chance f*** the other person."

After a long time, I can't stop saying this verse of Faiz

Halqa kiye bethe raho is shamaa ko yaaro!
Kuch roshni baqi to hai, har chand  ke kum hai

One news was the killing of my friend Dr. Raza Haider (pic below) in Karachi here. 2 weeks earlier one of my seniors Dr. Shaukat Nayani was killed here. Another very close friend get diagnosed with lymphoma....and .... the most unusual.... was a suicide attempt by one of my friends whom I always admired for his courage. There were other few bad events that can't be shared on the blog.

Bulke shayed  -  Gul karo shamaiN, barha do mai-o-meena-ayyagh




No comments: