Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Life!

Following is the story of not an ordinary woman. I don't want to spoil your suspense while you read this story. It is such an actual event of one remarkable human Life and teaches us that sometimes, no matter how sad we are, we have to carry ourselves and keep moving - with nothing but just trust in Life itself. As Forrest Gump says, "My mama said Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

Indeed, Life is a fine balance!


The Week My Husband Left And My House Was Burgled......



Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-maryclaire-king/brca-marriage-testing_b_17908074.html

3 comments:

mehnaz said...

Amazing! inspiring story! Thanks.

Anony said...

... as one of the commentator noticed: still she does not hold any resentment.

Thanks for sharing it!

mystic-soul said...

Anony: When I was in school: my teacher used to say that: "Scientists are the most happiest person in life as they are on path of discovery and they don't have time or energy to keep negative feelings"