Monday, May 07, 2018

Masculine side?

"It happens to women who have an intense sex life. They develop their masculine side."

(Madame Collette to Paprika in Italian classic 'Paprika')

Paprika is considered a classic of renowned director Tinto Brass. It is a movie of a countryside girl who comes to live in a brothel. It is considered a mainstream art movie despite its massive R rated content as it depicted the confusion of society towards brothels and showed mindsets, issues, and culture at such places in any given society.

4 comments:

Aly said...

Salam bhai. I am trying very hard to locate a post on your blog. The post had a story of 2 people who were fighting / having an argument came to a king or a wise men. and he told them that both of them are correct, to which both of them were surprised that how is that even possible.

I will be really grateful if you can link me to it. As I have tried everything to look for that post :(

bsc said...

This is not reply to Aly but
Could that ïntensity be related to testosteron levels then?

Books and Stilettos said...

hahhaaha Bsc .. I was going to comment the same , about Testosterone levels :) think bibi needs blood work mystic .. LOL

mystic-soul said...

Aly: I cannot recall any such story. I browsed my blog with keywords too. Are you sure it was my blog? (I will keep looking)

Uncle and BnStilettos: I agree it may be all hormonal. Isn't Estrogen is derived from testosterone?