Sunday, August 04, 2019

Willful rebirth

Reincarnation itself is a very controversial subject. Few beliefs in it with vigor, few don't. Some are like me - agnostics.

I found it very interesting lately browsing articles, writeups, books, and videos - and particularly discussing with a spiritualist, I get connected while in Canada - a concept of willful rebirth!

Some people elevate themselves so high, and synchronous with the universe so well - that after death, they decide - if they want to get birth again, and where, and for what work they desire to help other humans.

While commenting on one of the posts: I recalled a Persian phrase which one of our school teachers used to say all the time: هر انسانی برای یک کار مقدر است

Every human is destined for one work in life. I assume some choose their role willfully!

2 comments:

bsc said...

haha
I remember how I chose and it is quite a story Somewhere in my early blogging days I did write
It begins with my poor knowledge which is a deficiency you cant quite understand. It still shows up on occasion Village schools prepartition days were very poorly equipped where I had the schooling. Then my matriculation (passed in II div) years were 1946-7 and 47-8. School was just a 4-5 miles from Kashmir border
Not much teaching and no good qualified teachers
Even when I passed BSc in II div that def. continued
So how did I become a neurologist? How did I choose It is a longer story

mystic-soul said...

Uncle: Sometimes, I wonder how my life took turns after turns. I had a pretty rollercoaster life (and still does). I am pretty happy and secure in my skin, but I doubt I would have picked this life prior to my birth :), instead, I would have looked for a cushy job.