Monday, July 29, 2019

Hats off to Salman

Khan Academy is now a well-known household name in the USA.

Socrates said: "The unexamined life is not worth living". I disagree! I think a life without a contribution to surrounding humans is not worth living.

My hats off to Salman Khan. See this video. Even Bill Gates is impressed. He is down to earth and funny. Video has closed caption to read the transcript.

Link: https://www.ted.com/talks/salman_khan_let_s_use_video_to_reinvent_education?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare

2 comments:

bsc said...

wow
incredible He has the same birthday as I but nothing else is common

mystic-soul said...

Uncle! your birthday in not far.

As they say in Persian: هر انسانی برای یک کار مقدر است (every human is destined for one work).

Uncle, I am sure: We all are here with a given task, and I am sure you excel in neurology and Islamic medical ethics.