Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bachpun aur Jawani ka Shahr

Hum jis shahr main apna bachpun aur jawani guzarte hain - woh hamari ragon main aese rach bus jaata hai ke us ka zahar maut ke aakhri lamhoN tuk tarya'q nahi paata. Shifaa nadarat!

My father was unable to get Bombay out of his system and I could not get Karachi out.

Aaj USA main barsoN guzar jaane ke baad bhi, khawaboN main - Karachi ki galiyaN, mohalle aur chobare mera peecha nahi chorte....


Baqol Ghalib
Ibne maryam huwa kare koi
Mere dard ki dawa kare koi

Is that true for you too?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true

mehtab said...

Yes that is correct.

mystic said...

So its not only me....lol

(Mehtab - I saw your blog..I agree with you.." Admi chahe jis umr main bhi ho maa ki zaroorat hamesha hoti hai".

bsc said...

Did you see Koonj how she writes?
Very close to your point and her writing like that always brings tears to my eyes and I love her so much. She happens to be my most fav. bhaanji, I guess you already know that.

mystic said...

I like Koonj very much and was her regular reader but I think shestopped blogging...

I hope she is doing well. She is a very sensitive human being indeed.

bsc said...

yes, look up her April blog (after a long time)
She has angraizi shaairy

mystic said...

thanks..

I put her back in my blogroll