Thursday, May 23, 2019

Human, ADHD and Heaven

I have found it (paradoxically) entertaining that many orthodox religious people sometimes make funny statements regarding religion, which are usually not expected from them.

One Jewish Rabbi once told me a hilarious but dirty joke regarding circumcision.  A priest in one of the hospitals I worked previously used to tell interesting jokes regarding Jesus. I have heard amusing lines in Satguru videos. (Despite controversies he is a remarkable sage).

In one of the Iftar this month, an orthodox Muslim (kind of Imam) read surah Tobah from Quran. As he mentioned that one of the blessings of Toba is the heaven where a person may live forever, he added: "Though I doubt, humans will be able to tolerate peaceful heaven forever due to their ADHD nature"!

No comments: