Friday, August 02, 2013

My experience with hypnotism

If you are following this blog, you may know my previous obsession with para-psychology.


In context with the quest for reincarnation, I know a psychic and hypnotist friend who claims to take people to past lives.


As he made me sit comfortably at his eye level and asked me to relax my mind and start saying things that I don't remember - I saw myself standing at the bank of a river. Bank was high, about 50 feet from the ground. I was almost 70-75 years old. I was dressed in a white-creamish shirt with some dark-colored pants. I was clean-shaven and bald. It seems I was an Indian/desi. It is a period of the early to mid-1950s.


Suddenly, I saw a massive figure with two iron hands (a huge 12-15 feet figure) who threw me into the river. I understand he was malkul-maut (angel of death)! It appears to people that the sand below my right foot slipped away, and I died from falling into the river - but now I know I was thrown into the river.


At this, my eyes opened. Hypnotist informed me that this was the best he could do!


But here is the kick! Even before this episode of my life - I was always afraid of water banks/beaches and swimming. (I have mentioned a few instances on this blog) and I always thought of living my life around 70-75...


I am still unsure - was that actual travel back to a past life or just a play of the human mind?


Allahu alim ul gaib.

*

No comments: