Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Small act of kindness

Over weekend, I was in one of the water park. I noticed 'those 2 muslim girls' in scarf couple of times and I am sure, other people have the same thought that: "What these muslim girls are doing in this water park?"

It was very very hot. I was standing in a line to buy "thandi thandi paani ki bottle". I had same 2 muslim girls in scarf standing 3/4 persons ahead of me and behind them was a white women with 6/7 month old baby, who was crying hysterically due to heat and mother was getting impatient to reach counter. Those 2 muslim girls let that mother go ahead of them. I noticed 'huge thank you' expression on mother as well as other peoples' face who were in line.

"Those 2 muslim girls" did best service to their religion by displaying an act of kindness. They didn't just wore scarf but carried its theme to other people.

No comments: