Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jugnu Jesa woh Sitara - 2

Note: Received following email on my post from few days ago on Jugnu jesa woh sitara (here). Before I post this email note, let me tell you - I may have read but never paid attention to Quranic ayats described here. It is all new to me - and I remained skeptical, as always!!

"Somebody send me link to your post Jugnu jesa woh sitara! It was mind boggling, not because it was strange, but because it is exactly how things are described in Quran. Read first 4 ayats of Sureh Tariq (86th surah) - It is exactly how star (Tariq) and old sage man or buzurg (Hafiz) has been described. I can't just believe that how those 4 ayats of Quran manifested exactly as you described in your dream... In this Surah life has been described as piercing star (what you said as jugnu jesa woh sitara)

86:1... By the sky (samaa)and the night comer (Tariq)
86:2.... And what  you know what is Tariq?
86:3.... It is the piercing star (najmus-saqib)
86:4.... There is no soul but that it has over it a protector (Hafiz)

No comments: