Thursday, March 07, 2013

BetiaN! (Daughters)

My Abdomen was hurting since Tuesday night. I ignored it and by Friday morning, I had no choice but to walk into ER. After looking at my CT scan which showed large phlegmon of California size in my Right Lower Quadrant, surgeons had no choice but to take me to OR. Before going to surgery, I called my kids. I spoke to my 11 years old son who understood the logical explanation but nothing struck me more and looking back - I can bear anything except when my 8 years old daughter was crying on phone and asked me: "So will I see you again?", I remained numbed for 2 seconds and said: "Of course you will"... And, then I had to let her go crying. Before they pushed 'Versed' in my IV - I said to God! "You have to make it right for the sake of words I had already given to my daughter"!!

Khuda betion ko itni piyari kiun banata hai!




Related posts:  "Mere Baba ke das Baras!" (here) 


No comments: