Sunday, March 17, 2013

My use of Facebook!

Facebook can be very tricky! It can do good by getting you to know old friends and share interesting stuff! - but it has broken not only good friendships, it has taken toll on marriages. I do use Facebook for a very different reason.

When I was growing, somewhere in my teen age, I developed a habit of making funny faces each morning in front of mirror before brushing teeth! Overtime I found strength of that habit. It starts my day on good note and usually keep me going with humor all day. Over time, as life took its toll - that wonderful habit get lost somewhere. I recovered its new version via Facebook.

Every morning, before I go to work, I post a joke/carton/humor for my close nit of friends on Facebook! It bring smile to my face and I start my day on good note. Try it (at your own risk!)


No comments: