Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kids-5

We had a few posts on having 'how many kids?' a few days ago (November 28 - December 4 posts). Here is one comment recently posted. I think it's worth sharing.


"Somehow, I bumped into your blog while searching something on Google. I read these posts on kids. I am not sure how my situation goes here but let me share. I have been married for 4 years, and I have had so far 3 miscarriages. All this time, I was blaming myself. I was very depressed. My marriage was breaking down. On my last miscarriage, we requested pathology. Pathology came back as a chromosome 17 defect. I think it was a blessing from the lord in disguise for us as well as for the soul we wanted to bring into our life. Life is not perfect, but I am happy now, and we know to get genetic testing even before trying. It's hard but a kind of guidance. If the fault lies in our genes, we will not have kids. May Jesus bless all of us on this Christmas".

 Thanks Dian.

2 comments:

bsc said...

Very apt and good thinking. I have more thoughts on it. There are so many "not born" kids with many couples who may "complain" of loosing due to one reason or the other, and then (apologies to many mothers of the world) The Lord may consider the mother/parents incapable or inappropriate or less well-equipped to handle the child and so HE out of His wisdom reduces the chances of birth (My own feeling-- remember the story of Sura Kahaf when the child was killed by Hazrat KhizerAS and Musa AS could not bear it and spoke out why did you kill him? you have to read the full story in S. Kahaf to make it connect what I was trying to say. I will post another story similar ro morrow IA on my Friday note.

mystic said...

I know the story but is Hazrat Khizar/Musa story in Surah Kahaf? Please post the ayat numbers - would like to read....