Monday, December 15, 2008

Crowd Psychology - Group Sex

(Following post may carry offensive content though I tried not to be graphic)

What shocked me most was the presence of Fang in that house!
I found crowd psychology one of the strongest phenomena in any human society. Once a crowd of people starts walking on a single thinking path, it creates such a powerful energy that it can move mountains. This is the same crowd psychology which brings revolutions. It is like a Vaccum which sucks in people mind and they loose their power to have objective thinking. It is a most extreme and collective form of conscious hypnotism. Similar thing rolls out from stereotyping to most brutal ethnic genocides!...

One of our fellow resident was getting married to a fellow resident girl. Bachelor party was planned for guys at a nude bar and girls gathered at one of the girl house. Guys joined girls after their party. They all were drunk and one person's idea of Tom cruise's 'eyes wide shut mask' led to group sex thingy. These were wild people but when I saw Fang taking black fold off her eyes as she received cell phone call from her mother, I was shocked to find her there - rising from an act of sin. Fang was chinese and was one of the most pretty, graceful, reserve and I thought a very conservative breed. I guess under crowd psychology, she carried away in the storm of sex, sin and alcohol.

To keep our senses sane in the middle of the madding crowd is one of the hardest thing and may Almighty protect all of us from it!


P.S: Above was not a pleasurable memory but a very disgusting one. I do not find idea of group sex appealing anymore - but thats my personal opinion......



No comments: