Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brighter side - A conversation

(How things can be percieved differently. Here is one example. Recently one of my friend visited his child's pediatrician with his wife...)


"We are so worried. Our son is 5 years old and still not potty trained. We don't know what else to try. We tried every trick we learned from textbooks, internet and various magazines. He just don't get it. He just don't giveup to any prize or punishment either."

"Isn't it good?"

"What? is it good that our son is already 5 years old and still in diapers?"

"There is no human being on this planet earth who remained in diaper ever because he was not thought to be potty trained. Its a natural thing bound to occur sooner or later. But I think, your son is showing a trend in his personality that he doesn't give up to pressures. Isn't it good?"

"Yesss....but...."

"Rather concentrating on his potty training, concentrate on his positive personality trait and to conserve it from not going to other extreme of stubborness.."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol :D I like!

Though I would also be very worried. 5 years old and still in diapers! Maamol ki adaat jo ho jati hai.

mystic said...

I really liked it when my friend told me